Saturday 7 April 2018

ab
give me the grace
give me the power that i can stand firm at any wrong moment
give me the power that i can run faster more faster from the money , lie and hate , give me that grace that i can love anyone just give me the grace to fight with the evils
oh! god just give me the grace that i can smile every moment
oh! lord give me the grace that i can love someone
oh! lord just give me the grace that i can do anything
oh! lord ,oh! god just give me the grace . oh! lord ,oh! god just give me the grace ,just give me that grace,just give me the grace
give me the grace
oh god, oh lord
0
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

the beginning of Adiyogi

the beginning of Adiyoga Over fifteen thousand years ago, in the upper reaches of the Himalayas, where the snows are perennial and the...